Saturday, July 3, 2010

Can I Sell My Plates With My Trailer In Ontario

Today I discovered naked

Today I discovered naked.

nudity

With that stupid idiot.

I have been in rags.

With these rags he wears a believing

dresses well.


Today I've seen naked.

With that nudity asshole

of whom have lived an illusion without him.

In whom it is believed

and has been someone instead of others.


Today I felt naked.

With that nudity gives silence.

immense noise of nowhere,

foot depth to

open sea and not reach firm ground.


Today I'm naked.

With that nudity had nothing,

because I can not find a friend.

Someone to whom I gave the most unqualified of that word

Who made me weird.


And my wretched nakedness

me break me so,

my soul and my heart grieves pops.

And they fear most in all this is hitting

I've lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment