Thursday, April 15, 2010

How To Wash Mizuno Knee Pad

The TV and the mysterious case of a vocational preference Phantom

When I was little I remember one of my main existential dramas (at that age I think they already may have existential dramas), was that I wanted to go live Africa to film documentaries of animals, but with all my good friends I had in Chile, this because for me and my cousin Ita (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURI!) was a vice see the documentary series The man and the earth (of Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente ) who every week gave in the morning on channel 13 (also was a vice Knights of the Zodiac, which as a reflection of my early obsession with things, the entire recorded on VHS).

Although the series never tried on African animals (and which focused on South America, North America and Iberian Peninsula), was a strong element of vocational driver, so that led me to become addicted to documentaries of animals. So later I met the Nature series issued by the National Geographic and it joined the professional ecology workshop Pedro Muñoz and trips to collect bugs with my old, I was busy checking for life with animal behavior ...

already larger the dead poets society (how many profs exist because of that movie?) and literature in general almost changed the natural course of my career life, but I finally redirecting a career change. Studying education in biology I made friends with my friend Chalo, he invited me to display the unglamorous position of " assistant assistant " in zoology course, I accepted and there I met Professor Marcial with his project Bullying. Then I went to work in the mountains with bees by Luis Flores and now I'm here, for those things in life that can not be explained only through a strange series of concatenated events, together with Professor Carlos Gil, immersed in the world of ethology, ie as Nikolaas Tinbergen said the "study of the biological bases of behavior."

800px-Lorenz_and_Tinbergen2

0 comments:

Post a Comment