Monday, April 26, 2010

What Hair Products Does Teyana Taylor Use

Reports from Spain. Chapter XV: That nature lover!

 

Yo recuerdo cuando estábamos en el colegio y mi amigo Toño Montes oriundo de la zona madrileña de Torrejón, provocaba molestias varias en las personas que lo venían conociendo producto de su carácter directo y de su manera de enfrentar la vida ( Elmer gruñón le decían). Cual fue nuestra sorpresa cuando luego de arribar a Madrid notamos que nuestro amigo Toño Montes no era “especial”, was simply representative of their land.

The mostly English people are very friendly and willing to lend their help when you need it. Since we arrived here we have noted the warmth with which they treat you and how close they are. The issue is that English is very different from a Chilean way to express their disagreement against a given situation. I miss a sentence Nohelia Dad that says a lot of us Chileans, " you can say what you want someone in Lan Chile but as a joke, because with the good vibes you can say all "and go he's right. We prepare the area before pulling the pump without causing much collateral damage ...

The problem is that English is not so, they are direct and very little formal to communicate their disagreement. Even at first bothers you (as we bother at all when the claim was put Toño Montes), but then you understand that is the same sentence that tells you when you're facing a Chilean, it is clear that without our diplomacy. minoria In time you'll also leave his joke by way of saying things, but it's hard, is not your thing, the end that if and as everything in life I think you get used to.

I leave you now with a joke about what the "cool", meaning "to prepare the area before throwing the bomb."

"A father entered the room of his daughter and found a letter on the bed. With the worst premonition he read as he shook hands
"Dear Mom and Dad,
With great sorrow and pain I say I escaped with my new boyfriend. I have found true love and it's fantastic. I love his piercings, scars, tattoos and his big motorcycle. But that's not all: I'm pregnant and said Yoni will be very happy in their population. Want to have more children with me and that's one of my dreams. I learned that marijuana does not harm anyone and we grow for ourselves and our friends. They provide us with all the cocaine and cocaine base we want. In the meantime we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, to improve the Yoni. It deserves. Do not worry about the money: the Yoni has arranged to participate in films that his friends and Maikel Brayan roll in his basement. Apparently I can earn 50 lucas per scene, 50 more if more than three men at the scene and 50 more if it involves a horse. Do not worry Mom. Since I have 15 years and know how to take care of myself ... Someday I will visit so they can see their grandchildren.
With love. His beloved daughter.
PD: Dad is a joke. I'm watching TV in the house of a neighbor. I just wanted to show that there are worse things in life that my grades, which will be attached to the present. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment