Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You Have To Pay For Poweriso?

Lost. Beloved series what happened?

20100525elpepuvin_2

is that I want my mind, accustomed to analyzing things in logical clues let me deny what I said to have been the end of LOST ( Lost as they call English and I must admit that I too). The conspiracy theory rises and I can only imagine that Lindelof and Cuse (the creator of Lost), as well as multinational companies have already made the entertainment so often, they decided to take care of business than thirteen million viewers (only USA) severing the most lucrative part of this (relatively logical explanation of the convoluted plot) and leaving what is easier to rescue over and over again (the emotional and subjective) of a six-year series that was once part the conversations of everyone who saw it.

lost

But you have to be honest, I identify with those who from the fourth season started to deflate, which from the time that Lost only lacked a faun to move from science fiction to great literature, it became increasingly disappointed with the plot and the likely outcome. Yet the deepest mysteries were there to hope to be clarified and I have no doubt that when the economic crisis can go and afford to shoot a movie or pay the players for another season, then will the alternate ending or recharging ...

lost

The last chapter was for me in terms of soundtrack, touching moments above all the last 108 seconds of closing, memorably simple and amazing. But as I said from the beginning, I can not imagine that this pair of elves who had nothing to do but think of a series over the last six years of his life, have preferred to finish the way they did. This insurance business is fishy and approved. Is a video that compares the last 108 seconds of the start (in reverse) and final (normal) lost series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment