Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lead To Connect 2 Portable Dvd Players Together



There lucida mountain?
There are more sacred mountain?
There are mountains of these
Not so much named.

Our sawn mountain
looking The four winds
not only venerated
Represents feelings

All of our great country
The people of this town
The History and the roots
All of my dear .

Whenever I lived very close
And no matter where you look
I see you always lifted
Touching the Sky your fingers.

there's dat you name many women
They feel part of you
dat you are the beloved name
That now my heart il'acull

And today is your day
Virgin Moreneta
Look where I look clear light
And I really revered.

Montserrat, beloved wife
They have saved my heart
Get my verses, beloved,
that are the result of my love .

0 comments:

Post a Comment