Saturday, April 23, 2011

Whats The Price Of A Pop

2011

As every year in April
opened roses buds
There are white or red
All new and stylish

that glitters in the Land
What trap to be pretty
Miri look where the hang
not There is little or no pain.

take all forms rich
full of petticoats and colors
They love big stir
And the heart was not explain.

is currently writing prose
is currently writing verses
be back some great possessions
Looking askance at the Rose

Your love surrounds you
The are in each color
you see in the eyes of love
And your whole body shakes

The flowers are in this
The are in each book
motivates you to write
And fills the universe with joy.

I gave him a pink
I gave you my heart
I give my love
Whether in verse or prose

I reaffirm it every year
What really captivated me
Do not There is no thunder or lightning
Neither any trap

What I do feel very rooted
My love of 'alone
And my heart trembles always
When I find my side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment