Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shigeru X Satoshi Dojin

Morgana Vampire Land

Czech model Milena Velba CHARACTERIZED AS YOUR OUTFIT OF MORGANA BATTLE AGAINST THE VAMPIRES

"We are only fleeting shadows of the human race in Verbania: land of vampires ..." -Morgan Fairchild.

Once when I was a kid, I traveled with my mother happy these valleys, now ashen and covered with mutilated bodies and blood.

happy at that time, I remember that the slopes of the mountains, jagged peaks and ominous, were heavily sprinkled with roaring waterfalls, and hills, were pure emerald phosphorescence.

The clouds seemed purple cotton suspension are now floating masses of metal that never cease to throw a leaden rain on the barren rocky ground and, once green, shiny when the dew caressing crystal.


ON IMAGE FOR A VAMPIRE INHABITED Dark Castle

The human race is doomed to disappear, hardly a bastion of suicide killing and we refuse to continue fighting against hordes of vampires than a decade ago, invaded our sacred lands and conjured darkness that we were to never see the light of the sun.

say that beyond these mountains, where vampires have built their monstrous castles, dungeons, torture chambers and torture, live clandestinely hidden in gloomy caves and underground shelters, gallant grupúsuculos of insurgents led by the brave warrior Savic.
Could I also deny the endless lists against vampires, incinerate stakes and Hera's sacred sword, to meet with Savic and his henchmen headlocked decimated population.

subsisitir as scary centipedes could, under the polluted soil with vampires.

I heard Savic has a foolproof plan to overthrow the tyrant Zepheus and so overthrow all satanic spawn their offspring.

calls me from the catacombs of his underground shelter to be patient, before finally embracing the advent of better times, defeat vampires, the victory of the human race.
says we are an overwhelming minority, a rarity degraded and devastating ...
Savic I requires time, patience, temperance, planning and indifference, as I watch as the bodies pile up of my most loyal associates, impaled as carrion displayed so grotesque gruesome iron stakes.

Every night I give an orgiastic survival and killing ceremony, metamorphosed with tineblas, clad in my black leather brief attire, armed only with my courage and deep devotion I feel for my sake. I
armed with Hera's sacred sword and my white leather boots, whose soles are jagged and deadly poisonous, as if endowed with the same fangs that extinguished the lives of our dedicated soldiers.

twice and my sacred sword has sliced \u200b\u200bthe neck of Zepheus immortal.
I saw the fear in their eyes, converging with disbelief, and certainty of their vulnerability.

My name is Morgan and I Zepheus will overthrow the wicked and his cohort of sputum abominable demon with Hera's sacred sword.



0 comments:

Post a Comment