Sunday, March 13, 2011

Statistics For Anorexia Nervosa 2010

The smile that daily miracle Conversations

THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE Poso UNEXPECTEDLY DELIBERATELY AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF MY CAMERA. DELICIOUS WAS AN ACT OF THE MOST UNEXPECTED AND NICE. SRI LANKA-

Groove the city at full speed, like a meteor or a spark bipedal. Way in a hurry, swift as an arrow, dodging pedestrians that seem annoying shadows newly emerged.

On my back, a diffuse form that is blazing away in the crowd, I notice nailed reproachful looks that seem to dart throw me to show their anger.
Quick as a chamois to escape from a hungry predator, flying my feet, accelerating, braking, looking for spaces to intrude, swaying like a kite that is released into the wind.

Libero and my accumulated tension and flow, sometimes evil and self-destructive, in my thoughts. I exhale my anxiety as if they were spray spores with which the universe.
Just another objection to the people, the tide uniform whose cracks me as a gas filter elusive. They are just obstacles in my private drawing marathon festival.
Quick, without pausing, I slip between the people and hide in the urgency of my stride all my insecurities. I adapt my image immediately elusive and distant, thereby protecting the fragile shield that surrounds me.

No I look at anyone blocking my dreams, only way, I try to go unnoticed, but my haste, I made the object of speculation, whispers and looks amazed, curious or annoying.
I escape the world and of myself, my worst enemy, because I am a constant uncertainty and disappointment, which oscillates like a pendulum torn between night and day. I'm a broken doll-like normality that no place, and misses aimlessly shimmering landscapes and contrasts.
My abode is, however, the joy and optimism, but I miss from time to time by gloomy passages that call my name and I invite the cataclysm or melancholy.

dance among the shadows and the rain, between music, light, and the sweetest melodies. I hide, drawing on my face the stigma of absence, but then a miracle happens.

me a complete stranger crosses her eyes and her smile gives me the smile, the daily miracle.
That simple gesture free enough to scare away the shadows and awake from the lethargy of the evasions. I used to, perpetual smile with a grimace, perhaps to convene another smile, because I think that this world is hungry for hugs, love and smiles, many more smiles.

VICTOR VIRGIN-SRI LANKA-

0 comments:

Post a Comment