Friday, March 18, 2011

What Does Shingles On The Hand Look Like

theft of children in the San Ramon clinic in Madrid


Http: / / imagina65.blogspot.com/2009/09/espana-me-mata-clinica-san-ramon-la.html
(REAL STORIES WITH DETAILS OF AFFECTED BY THE CASE OF THE STOLEN CHILD CLINIC IN SAN RAMON MADRID)
LINKS:

http:/ / www.afectadosclinicasanramon.com/busqueda/banco-de-adn/
http://www.afectadosclinicasanramon.com/foro/
http://tl-ph.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall & view = 0 & gid = 72364604654

My mother
was a victim of the theft of children in the San Ramon clinic in Madrid, so clear and exhaustive, nor circumlocution unequivocally false.

However, I should, by that of the rigor and the dearth of hard evidence, direct the content of my article to a probabilistic cause, of possibility, fishy smell of .... maybe it was my mother another victim theft of children in that care center.
write these lines within the limits of the astonishment and indignation.
Step without further ado to the case that holds my attention like a virus lodged in my consciousness:
They told my parents that on 19 August 1972, Angel, and the creature would have been called "lost" , was born alive but died shortly afterwards.

Apparently the baby had terrible deformities and had failed to overcome the adverse conditions of a very difficult game.

My mother had been sedated, asleep, before delivery.
In this tale of disaster, unspeakable villainy and outrage, is in between a nun, and Dr. Eduardo Vela, more than likely orchestral director of this "mafia" dedicated to trafficking in babies.

Enter this sinister plot and dreadful the doctor referred the recommendation of a sister of my mother, who was unaware of the goings scoundrels of this "fox" licensed to "operate."
My father told him, while my mother waited half "groggy" because he was still asleep, that it was imperative to "arrange" the sooner the "exit" the baby died, without the "nuisances" of paperwork, death records or "little scenes" with mournful wailing mother, watching the creature to death.
No records of anything, paperwork indicating the location of the alleged tomb where he was buried, and that day was the death of a baby.

considered in this clinic "highly recommended" do not happen to my mother for this trance, and decided, motu proprio or see him.
My father taught "full speed" a dead baby, which had already been taken before she could barely perceiving of, if the nun holding in his arms was really a dead baby or a "rag doll" ... Valga

irony in explanation, implying that it all happened with amazing urgency, without much explanation. My father, he said, should be now with his wife and them, organizing all the "roost" ...
The presumed dead baby ipso facto should be buried beside the body of an adult, this point also seems to me extremely "gore" tripe, go, not to mention surreal.
In short, it is therefore a matter in which there is no less certain that this is not another case of "We given for a ride ".

VICTOR VIRGIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment